The competitively priced hotline major is extremely easy to set up and use, and like all Copyright Products equipment is both robust and reliable. All of our equipment is designed with safety as a priority.
The metal body is fully earthed and a Residual Current Device is supplied. as standard to protect the user against accidental electric shock.
An electric timer switches the machine off automatically after 30 minutes is left unattended.
The Hotline Major has been designed to accurately bend plastic sheet up to 1000mm long and 6mm thick.
A powerful 750 watt heater enables plastic sheet to be heated up quickly and efficiently.
Complex and precision shapes can be easily bent.
The angle protractor, protractor stop and stop bar enable the machine to carry out medium to large batch production.
- Angle protractor with stop for accurate repeat bending
- Bending frame position clamp
- Lockable support bar
- Spring loaded material clamp
- Heating off switch
- Residual Current Device (RCD)
- Ease of use
- 30 minute electronic timer
- Robust construction
- Fast set up time
- Powerful 750 watt stainless steel heating element
- Proven technology
- Electronic Timer.
- Power Controller
- Maximum bend: length 1000mm
- Material thickness: 1.5 to 6mm
- Maximum Bend angle: 0 – 165 degrees
- Voltage: 240 volts 50Hz
- Heater power: 750 watts
- Length: 1240mm
- Depth: 270mm
- Height: 240mm
- Weight: 17kg
- Carton size: 285 x 225 x 1275mm