The Copyright Minor Vacuum Forming Machine is a unique, simple to operate, safe to use, and competitively priced machine, that opens the door to anyone who wishes to form plastic sheet or teach the principles of vacuum forming. The machine will produce quality formings in such materials as Acrylic, P.V.C., A.B.S., C.A.B., H.I.P.S.
An ideal tool for Laboratories, Primary Schools, Upper Schools, Colleges and Universities, Pattern Shops, Design Studios, Prototype Shops, D.I.Y. or Hobby Enthusiasts, Packaging Development Area, Medical Laboratories, Outworkers. Invaluable for small experimental vacuum formings without interrupting large production machines.
- Designed for simplicity of operation and optimum user safety.
- Residual current Cut Out (RCD) device.
- Full Earth bonding.
- Sheathed radiant infra-red heaters.
- Manual reset thermal overload.
- Heater guard and viewing light.
- Operates from 240V 13amp socket UK or to suit national requirements.
- Separate outlet for auxiliary use of internal vacuum pump (vacuum packaging/degassing etc.)
- Cut sheet size: 328mm x 225mm
- Forming aperture: 286mm x 185mm
- Max. pattern height: 108mm (4 1/4″)
- Heater power: 1000w
- Total input VA: 1140
- Max. vacuum: 635mm Hg (Mercury)
- Width: 430mm
- Depth: 420mm
- Height: 545mm
- Carton Size: 485mm x 555mm x 675mm
- Packed weight: 28 kilos
- Tooling Plate
- Vacuum Outlet Plug
- Plastic Sheet Samples
- Sample Forming
- Full Instruction Manual