The Copyright Major is a sturdy and well built sheet vacuum forming machine capable of producing large accurate formings using the simplest of moulds.
It is suitable for a variety of end users including:
- Colleges and Universities
- Pattern shops.
- Design and Prototype Studios
- Small production companies
- Packaging development companies
- Skin packaging applications
The Copyright Major is competitively priced.
It is simple to set up and operate.
Its high powered vacuum pump and heaters ensure reduced cycle times.
It is very compact making it operator friendly.
It is ideal for low to medium batch quantities.
As with all Copyright Products this machine has been designed with operator safety and ease of use as a priority. Simply plug in the RCD lead and connect to a 240 volt supply and you are ready to go.
The standard RCD plug protects the operator from electric shock.
A 30 minute digital timer switches power off once it times out offering additional safety.
The Copyright Major is supplied on a robust stand on castors making it easy to manoeuvre and store. The high powered vacuum pump and large capacity vacuum tank ensure that fast accurate formings are produced every time.
The machine is fitted with a cooling fan and mould release facility.
The forming frame can be lowered to enable formings to be removed easily.
- Compact design
- Strong rigid construction
- 240 volt 13A electrics
- Machine stand (braked castors) – machine can be easily manoeuvred
- High power vacuum pump
- Large capacity vacuum tank – 15 litres
- Sheathed infra red heating elements – variable controlled 2.6kW power
- Cooliing fans
- Mould release
- Solid state electronics
- Electronic timer
- Residual Current Device (RCD protection)
- Large emergency stop button
- Fully guarded
- Easy to set up and use
- Forming area 500x425mm
- Maximum sheet thickness 6mm
- Maximum sheet width 475mm
- Maximum forming height 150mm
- Heating capacity – 7 x 375 watt elements in 3 banks controlled by variable power controllers
- Pattern tray release movement – allows easy release of formings.
- Machine is supplied with full manual and is ready to use.
Dimensions and weight:
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 800mm
- Weight: 80kg